In response to the recent California wildfires, CAL INC will provide cleanup services to residents for fire damaged homes, businesses and structures in the North Bay and in other affected communities.
VACAVILLE, CA, November 06, 2017 /24-7PressRelease/ — CAL INC, a leading Environmental Remediation Services contractor based in Vacaville is providing information to homeowners and citizens of Sonoma, Napa and Santa Rosa areas that have had homes or structures damaged by the California wildfires. In addition, CAL INC has immediate availability to provide Debris and Ash Removal Services to those in need.
CAL INC’s team is HAZWOPER trained and certified to perform Debris and Ash Removal Services and is registered as an asbestos abatement contractor via the California State License Board (657754) and the DOSH/Asbestos Contractor Registration Unit (No. 482). CAL INC’s experience spans 38 years in providing environmental training, handling of waste removal, transportation, and debris clearing and cleanup, for small to large homes and structures as well as non-residential dwellings.
“It is essential for people to be informed about how to properly clear their homes and structures of debris and ash including any hazardous debris,” said Mr. David Esparza, CEO of CAL INC. “If you choose to hire a private contractor, the contractor must comply with all regulatory requirements including submittal of a Debris and Ash Removal Work Plan, compliance with the permitting process, and being properly licensed.”
Homeowners/property owners will need to choose one of the following options for their cleanup efforts.
1) Private Removal- Homeowners/property owners can opt to procure clean up services on their own and to request reimbursement by their insurance companies directly. A qualified contractor, like CAL INC, will need to comply with the work plan and licensing requirements. By selecting a private contractor, cleanup services could include disposal of trees, shrubs, or other non-structural elements. The cleanup efforts included by the government aren’t guaranteed to include such provisions. CAL INC can provide all-inclusive Debris and Ash Removal Services.
2) Government Removal- Participate in the State Sponsored Waste Consolidation Debris Removal Program and complete a Right of Entry Form by 11/13 (Sonoma County) and 11/9 (Napa County).
CAL INC’s contracting services include:
– Ash Debris Removal, Clearing & Disposal
– Hazardous Hauling (Household Hazardous Waste)
– Asbestos Abatement & Demolition
– Lead Paint Stabilization and Remediation
– HAZWOPER, Asbestos, Lead Training & More!
CAL INC was established in 1979. Located in Vacaville, CA, CAL INC provides services statewide in the areas of asbestos and lead abatement, hazardous remediation, demolition, renovation, painting, consulting, and environmental and safety training.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here