Highlights of Mole-Master Services Corporation’s new website include industry-specific details and easy-to-access resources like literature and industry articles
MARIETTA, OH, September 12, 2017 /24-7PressRelease/ — Mole-Master Services Corporation has unveiled a completely revamped website with a strong focus on customer service and support.
“Our redesigned website gives site visitors easy access to the type of technical information they’re looking for online,” said David Laing, general manager of the Ohio-based silo cleaning equipment and services company.
To that end, the new site features:
– Streamlined navigation
– Highly visible, easily accessible phone numbers and contact forms
– Increased information on industry-specific silo cleaning applications
– More detailed visuals to better illustrate Mole-Master’s role as a leading provider of silo cleaning services and equipment for a wide range of industries
An expanded Industries section focuses on the company’s capabilities to serve the cement, feed and grain, and biofuels industries, among others. “No matter what type of facilities they run, we want silo owners and operators to know we speak their language,” Laing said.
Other expanded areas of the site highlight:
– Mole-Master’s silo cleaning equipment (the Junior 360, Arch-Master and Safe-T-Shot)
– The important role safety plays in silo cleaning
– The company’s extensive capabilities in specialty services like silo inspection, preventative maintenance and media blasting
– Resources like literature and industry articles
“With new application-specific information at their fingertips, site visitors can quickly and efficiently find solutions to their silo cleaning challenges,” Laing said.
He added that the redesign is already having an effect, with an increasing percentage of new visitors to the site and more time spent on the site by new and returning visitors alike.
For more than 30 years, Marietta, Ohio-based Mole-Master has been a leading manufacturer of specialized silo cleaning equipment and Safe-T-Shot blockage removal systems as well as a trusted provider of silo cleaning services. Call 740.374.6726 (toll-free 800.322.6653) or submit this simple contact form to learn more.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here