Convesio, the first self-healing and auto-scaling platform for WordPress, nears completion of equity crowdfunding campaign to bring “Next Generation” cloud-hosting to global WordPress users.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA, September 24, 2019 /24-7PressRelease/ — Convesio, the first scalable, self-healing WordPress cloud hosting platform, reaches 85% of its $1M fundraising target, to expand its service to businesses across the globe.
– Opportunity for members of WordPress community to own equity for just $100
– Investor perks range from free hosting to private clusters
– Investments will fund further development and expansion domestically and internationally
– The campaign runs July 1st through October 10th
With many budget hosting providers, each server may contain thousands of websites. If any site goes viral, or worse, gets hacked, every site on the server will feel the effects. By using separate containers to store your data, Convesio eliminates the risk of single-point failures, guarantees server availability and can scale easily to handle traffic demands, all at a highly competitive price point.
Tom Fanelli, CEO and founder at Convesio, said, “I started Convesio because legacy hosting providers have not evolved their technology, struggled to provide high uptime, and lacked the capability to scale WordPress on demand. They just didn’t deliver in terms of price and quality.” Today Convesio serves over 100 million requests per month, and is increasing each day. “This funding initiative will enable us to take Convesio to market, scale our team and provide unparalleled service to our existing customers while expanding our server technology into new territories.”
“Never before had I seen an implementation that offered a price to performance ratio at this level,” said Christopher Robinson, CEO at CR Consulting. “The ability to leverage containers and run instances that are truly scalable is fantastic, as the sites I host routinely experience large spikes in user base.”
“The tools provided save me countless hours in server upkeep and they are elegant enough that any member of my team can quickly perform routine operations. I have also been incredibly pleased with the support offered by the team at Convesio.”
Read more on the crowdfunding campaign here.
Convesio features at a glance:
– Auto-scaling – if a site experiences a traffic surge, Convesio will automatically deploy new containers to make sure your site doesn’t go down. Never fear going viral again!
– High availability WordPress hosting – Convesio uses multiple load-balanced containers to duplicate instances of WordPress, which means that your site is always available. If a container goes down due to a surge in traffic or hack, Convesio will automatically re-deploy it.
– Server-level caching – The custom-made cache is designed for WordPress and provides full control over how caching works for each site.
– Automatic backups – Automatically back up your sites anywhere from every 3 hours to every 15 days (you pick the interval). You can also create on-demand backups when needed.
– Built-in security – Convesio offers WordPress-specific firewalls and malware scanning, plus free SSL certificates via Let’s Encrypt.
Convesio was founded in 2018 to provide agencies and enterprises a platform for hosting scalable, secure WordPress sites without the complexity of traditional cloud providers.
Traditional hosting has not evolved to embrace the latest technology, and design agencies struggle to find scalable, high performance hosting. Cloud infrastructures are costly, complex and out of reach for most agencies.
To solve these problems we had to rethink hosting from the ground up, leveraging the latest technology, infrastructure, and development methods. The result is a multi-tiered system architecture that removes all of the single points of failure associated WordPress and scales as needed at each layer of the system.
Websites on Convesio outperform traditional hosting providers, reducing the amount of client complaints. We simplify complex hosting processes, providing a high availability, secure and scalable platform for client websites and streamlined workflows for agencies. Lastly, we enable agencies to differentiate hosting and use it as a true selling point while maximizing hosting profits.
Contact: Elizabeth Bochner, COO
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here